Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Illegal patterns

My patterns get sometimes copied illegally on the Internet. On sites like Facebook and Picase some put copies of my patterns.

I know that most of you buy my patterns or use my free patterns. But for the few out there who do not:

Please do not share my patterns online. I put a lot of work in them.

Please help me find the fraudsters: if you see my pattern put somewhere: please report this to me. The URL of the page is most helpful. My e-mail: kandjdolls@gmail.com

Many thanks for your help

Sayjai

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).