Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Crochet Patterns on the Apple iBookstore

A few of my patterns were available in the Apple iBookstore for free. You can  download a sample and last week the sample was the complete pattern. So the pattern was available for free! I was not happy with this.

This occured with patterns distributed through Smashwords.

I removed all Smashwords patterns from the Apple iBookstore. The new patterns published since July 2012 are still available. These patterns I uploaded myself on the Apple iBookstore. In April I will publish all older patterns again on the Apple iBookstore.

Apple iBookstore

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).