Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Where to buy my crochet patterns?

In 2009 I would only publish patterns on Etsy.  I would sent the PDF pattern by e-mail. My PDF patterns are since 2010 available for download on Ravelry and since a few months on Craftsy.

Most of my crochet patterns are vailable on Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble and Kobobooks. This is for people with an iPad, Kindle or Nook.

On the iTunes store I first published under the name Sayjai. Since the summer of 2012 I am publishing under my full name: Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen. I have now two separate pages on the iTunes store:
  1. Patterns published before the summer of 2012 on the iBookstore
  2. Latest patternson the iBookstore
To find any pattern: just type the title and my name on Google. For example:

Will give links to Ravelry, iTunes and Amazon.

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).