Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Summer Dress


I made this summer dress for my daughter a few month ago. Sorry I did not write down how I made it in detail. Here is a short how to. I hope it will give you some idea to make a new dress for your daughter or even for yourself.
 Materials I used:
       1) No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). Catania yarn from Schachenmayr SMC
       2) half a meter of poly cotton fabric
 3) Crochet Hook 2.5mm
 4) Needle and thread
 5) blue ribbon

How To:
1) Sew one side of fabric together:

2) With 2.5 mm hook and one strand of yarn, sc around top and bottom edges.

3) Top edge: I crocheted up 3 double crochet rounds then attached granny squares on the front and back. Single crochet around the edge, crochet strap.

4) Attached granny squares around the bottom edge.


No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).