Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Donate dolls to Charity

I have donated my dolls to the Loving Hands Charity. My daughter helped me to wrap dolls in cellophane wrap.

Loving Hands Charity : The ethos behind Loving Hands is to bring together like-minded crafters to knit, crochet and sew for charities and groups from all over the world.  Through careful vetting Loving Hands makes sure that every charity, group or individual we recommend is taking the items directly to the areas of most need and hand delivering them to the people in crisis or animals in need.



2 comments

  1. What a great project. I make doll clothes every year for a local charity group and buy the dolls to dress them. I like to believe it makes a difference in a child's life to know strangers care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).