Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Izzy Doll made by Haekel-Bine

The beautiful doll below has been made by Haekel-Bine. She makes dolls and Amigurumi which she sells on Dawanda. I love the bright colours. It's such a great doll.


Haekel-Bine sells this Izzy doll on Dawanda (she ships dolls to Germany and Austria only). 

The doll is made with my Huggy Izzy crochet pattern, which can be bought on:

 Amazon,  

The pattern is available in German on: Amazon Germany and the German iBookstore.


The French crochet pattern is available on: Amazon France and the

On the Ravelry project page you can see more Huggy Izzy photos: from the doll I made and from people who bought the pattern.

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).