Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Sayjai's Amazing Crochet Pattern Collection

The crochet patterns which I published over the years for free, have been collected into an e-book. The e-book is available for free on:

and many other e-book stores. (I will add more links here when they come available).

If you have difficulty downloading the e-book from above sites. You can also download them here from my blog:



You can also find these patterns here on my blog.

p.s. people wrote they could not download it from Amazon.com. You can download the Kindle version here from my blog.

If you like these free patterns, please donate on PayPal and support my work:

1 comment

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing your patterns. They are SO cute. I crochet things for children's Hospital Wards, and They would just adore these little cuties! I can not wait to get the patterns and begin making them.

    I also, want to try to make "Huggy Blankies" using these, using just the hean and arms . . . That is a thought - why not put a few "Huggy Blankies" patterns on your site?

    Susan in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).