Free Pattern

Crochet Kits

Book

Not-Doll Crochet Projects

Earlier this year I had projects which were not dolls and from free patterns of the Pierrot Yarns website.

French-sleeve Vest: I made this for my daughter as a long tunic dress. I used very fine yarn, crochet 4 strands of yarn together and 4mm hook. This is the link for the free pattern : French-sleeve Vest by Pierrot Yarns (PDF) or visit the page for this pattern on Ravelry.



Fontaine Tunic: I used 4 balls of DMC Petra No.3 and 4mm hook. This is the link for the free pattern :  Pierrot Yarns Fontaine Tunic pattern (PDF).



Triangle Shawl: I used mohair yarn and 5 mm hook. This is the link for the free pattern : PDF on Pierrot Yarns website or go to the Ravelry page.



Felicia Shawl: I used mohair yarn and 5 mm hook. This is the link for the free pattern : PDF pattern on Pierrot Yarns website.


Head scarf: I used fine cotton yarn, crochet 2 strands of yarn together and 4 mm hook. The pattern is same as the Felicia shawl. Just finish it off when the triangle is big enough to cover your head.


No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that comments are screened before they get published. Advertisements will be deleted. All other comments are welcome. If you have a question about a pattern: leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you. (or e-mail me on hello@amigurumi.one).