Free Pattern

How-to

Book

Summer Dress


I made this summer dress for my daughter a few month ago. Sorry I did not write down how I made it in detail. Here is a short how to. I hope it will give you some idea to make a new dress for your daughter or even for yourself.
 Materials I used:
       1) No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). Catania yarn from Schachenmayr SMC
       2) half a meter of poly cotton fabric
 3) Crochet Hook 2.5mm
 4) Needle and thread
 5) blue ribbon

How To:
1) Sew one side of fabric together:

2) With 2.5 mm hook and one strand of yarn, sc around top and bottom edges.

3) Top edge: I crocheted up 3 double crochet rounds then attached granny squares on the front and back. Single crochet around the edge, crochet strap.

4) Attached granny squares around the bottom edge.


No comments