- Little Witch for the Amazon Kindle e-reader
- Little Witch ePub (for your iPad, iPhone, Nook, Kobo e-reader,...)
- Little Witch PDF (for your PC)
This pattern is also available in German or Italian.
This pattern can be made using any yarn you wish. Choose a hook size that matches the yarn.
- 3.00 mm hook
- 4 ply yarn (cream, black and red)
- Mohair yarn (red for hair)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Two 5 mm black beads for eyes or other eyes as desired
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
Click here for the Little Witch page on Ravelry. Ravelry is a social site for knitters.
Copyright 2010 Sayjai of K and J Dolls. All rights reserved. This is a free pattern. You are not allowed to sell this pattern. You are not allowed to distribute or publish this pattern in any form. You are not allowed to alter this pattern in any way. This pattern is provided to you freely for personal use only.
This original pattern is available on the blog of K and J Dolls: http://kandjdolls.blogspot.com